Friday, July 6, 2007

Back from NYC!

Those of you who know my family will be shocked to hear the following:

We pulled in the driveway after driving back from my parents in NJ at 4pm this afternoon!!!

Those of you who may not know my family all that well, here is why it is shocking: We never get home during daylight! We always end up leaving too late or stopping so much that we get home late at night from every road trip we take. (When we come home from Shan's Mom's in KY, it is very common to get home in the middle of the night!)

I hardly knew what to do with myself. I still had most of my day in front of me!

I want to post some pictures of the trip, but I need to attend to the kids at the moment. I will try to get on later tonight so that I can post pictures from the trip.

Steph

No comments: