Sunday, June 17, 2007

Congratulations Troy and Erin!

Troy and Erin were married yesterday, June 16th. I was lucky to be able to spend a lot of time in the morning with Erin and her bridesmaids and family while everyone was getting ready. They are a great group of people and I am thankful that they chose me to capture their day. Everyone had a great time and the reception was off the hook! Here is a link to their slideshow:

Troy and Erin's Wedding Slideshow

Thanks guys and Congratulations!
Steph

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't have dreamed of a better person to capture our day! Already people have been ranting and raving over the slide show...and thats just a little sneak peek! Thank you so much for all of your hard work! I would recommed you a thousand times over!! Can't wait to see the pics!

-Erin