Friday, July 6, 2007

Pics from the Trip

This trip I took more pictures than I normally do. Mainly because we had a new point and shoot camera to play with. (It is a waterproof one that is high enough quality to do our trash the dress sessions, but we will also use it a lot as a family camera too. No worries about the kids getting it wet!) So here are some pics!

Here's a shot of my hubby, Shan, right after we bought the new camera. Not bad for a little point and shoot!


I took this shot of the Chrysler Building in NYC as we were leaving the Macy's July 4th Spectacular Fireworks. I handheld this shot because we were in a crowd of people and I didn't want to get in trouble for pulling out the tripod. I thought it was a kind of eerie beauty.


This is a picture of my oldest son, Ian. He just turned 4 years old on Tuesday. He is a ham!


This is a picture of my younger son, Christian. He turned 10 months old on Wednesday. He smiles a lot!


Ian was dying to take Christian on the slide at the park, so we figured the bumpy slide would be the best option (ie...not fast!) Christian didn't really enjoy it, but you can tell that Ian enjoyed taking his little brother on the slide.


Just thought that I would share a few with you!

Steph

No comments: