Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I turned 32 on Friday!

I had a wonderful birthday. On Friday, my Grandma had gotten me a cake, so we had some at midnight when I finished work and went to pick up the boys. My parents had also sent me flowers and I am going to get a deep freezer from them for my birthday! WOOHOO! I also had 41 friends wish me a Happy Birthday on Facebook!

Saturday, Shan and Ian made me yellow cupcakes with no icing (not a big icing fan). Ian also made me a princess hat since I was the Birthday Princess. I got to take a long bath and watch some of my favorite shows on my DVR uninterrupted. Then Shan and the boys took me to dinner with our friends Chris, Deb and their children at Red Robin. We had a very nice dinner and it was a very nice birthday! Shan bought me a beautiful card and a book and Ian made me a card!

Last night, I got to go out to dinner with some of my girlfriends and they surprised me with more birthday gifts. Dana made me yellow cake cookies (Did you know you can make cookies out of cake mix?!? I didn't until last night!), Stacy bought me flowers and Karol baked me heart shaped brownies! We spent 3 hours at dinner just chatting and enjoying a girls night out. They are such good friends and I was so appreciative.

It was a wonderful birthday! I have wonderful friends and family! I love you all!

No comments: