Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jennifer and Hendrik's Engagement

Okay, so I know that these are a couple of weeks behind, but better late than never!

I met Jennifer and Hendrik at the Holden Arboretum in Kirtland, OH. The butterfly garden was very beautiful and Jennifer and Hendrik were a blast to work with! We had so much fun and laughed the whole way through the session.








This is what happens when you ask your fun loving client to lean on the fence and her her fun loving fiance lean in like he is asking her out on a date! LOL


Now even this took me by surprise and made me laugh out loud! I said "How about a piggy back ride?" And Jen responded with "Sure, jump on!" I told you they were fun!!!



I can't wait to do Jennifer and Hendrik's wedding next July. They are a really fun couple and I know we are going to have a great day!

On a side note:
We got the pictures done just in time because a huge storm blew in just as we were finishing. This is an image that I got as I was driving out of the park. (I actually pulled off the road and got out of my van to get this image. I just couldn't resist. I am a nut for weather and I was excited to have my camera on me and time to get the shot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved these pictures, especially the one of the storm coming in!! That is a contest picture if there ever was one.... of course, I'm sure you would know better, but sure looks like it to me! Also, I had to laugh at some of the engagement pictures because of things like the piggy-back ride and him asking her out... hilarious!! They really turned out great though and looks like they enjoyed taking them!