Friday, May 2, 2008

MPix Midwest Conference

Shan and I are very active on the forum at MPix. MPix is one of our favorite labs and we love the friends that we have made in their community forum.

Since we love to teach so much, we organized a conference for photographers from MPix to get together and learn some photography techniques, practice with some models and learn some of the business side of photography as well.

We had about a dozen photographers that met for the weekend and we had an absolutely amazing time. Our friend Chris Baldwin from Graham River Productions came up for 2 days of the conference and video taped us teaching and put together a little video with some highlights of the weekend.




Here are some images that I captured of our models!





It was an amazing weekend (although it was exhausting! LOL). I had a great time with everyone and loved getting to share what I have learned in this business. If you are looking for a great place to learn photography, the MPix forums are great! (I am the Nerd Husband's Wife on there and we are affectionately called "The Nerds" by the group! LOL) I am proud to call my MPix friends my family!

Steph

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there... have been loving the blogging you've been doing... however it is now the 21st of May and your last post was on May 2nd. See my issue? LOL!! Come on cousin.... I'm needing more blogging and more pictures!! Hope all is well!! Drop by the blog when you get a chance and see the new things I have posted. Talk to you soon!!