Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Behind on Blogging

I will be blogging a few different things today. My cousin was kind enough to drop me an e-mail and remind me that I had fallen off the blog wagon. (Thanks Tim!) So I have been working to put some stuff together to catch up today.

With our new system of processing, we are still trying to figure out how to get the images on our blogs quickly after the weddings. I have decided to pull some of my favorites and do my own finishing on them to get them on the blog faster. I will let my editing artist do the rest of the work! LOL

So I'm back...and so is my blogging!

Steph

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah!! I was starting to think you had quite and I was going to have to get in the car and come give you a major talking to! LOL!! Just don't let it happen again!