Friday, March 21, 2008

More Vegas Baby!

We had a couple more great days in Las Vegas. I had the privilege of meeting Jerry Ghionis and hearing him speak on his natural and very artistic style of posing. It was amazing to see what he was able to create in very ordinary situations just by looking at his surroundings.

Shan and I spent a lot of time on Tuesday and Wednesday networking with other professionals in our industry and getting to know vendors. With our ambition to speak at next year's WPPI, we realized the need to get to know as many people as possible. Before I came to Vegas, I made it my goal to collect as many business cards as I could from fellow photographers. I think I did pretty good with my goal and I got a chance to talk to many people that I never would have met if I hadn't had this goal in mind!

Here is one more Las Vegas collage for you! I hope you enjoy it.



Steph

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun. Glad you were able to go and get better connected. I'm sure that helps alot when you own a business like yours. You've got some great shots there. Should I be looking for your photos in magazines soon??

Stephanie Smith - 831 Photography said...

I certainly hope that my images will be in bridal magazines soon! I am going to work very hard this year on getting published! How cool will that be?!?

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time in Vegas, Stephanie. Your images make me miss it...I lived there for 5 years about 3 years ago.

Kim