Monday, March 24, 2008

Home Sweet Home

After a very long 12 days, we are finally back home in Akron! I had such a great time at WPPI, but I am also so happy to be home.

We flew back into Dayton on Friday night and then spent the weekend with Shan's family in Northern Kentucky. It was a lot of fun to hang out with Shan's brother Aaron, his wife (and my best friend) Ashley and their boys Peyton and Jackson. Our boys and their boys are very close in age (Peyton-6, Ian-4, Jackson-2, Christian-1) and she is expecting BOY #3 in August! Can you imagine?!?! 5 boys between us!!!! We have decided that Smith men don't make girls! LOL It was also great to hang out with Shan's Mom Vicky and his step-dad Chuck.

We had a wonderful Easter. The weather for church was cool, but sunny. Here are a couple of pictures of Ian and Christian before we went to church.





Christian made it through about 30-40 minutes of church before he got so restless that I had to take him out to the car. Ian did great in church and I was very proud of how quiet and calm he was.

Anyway...I am going to sit on my couch and enjoy the rest of my night...in my house! I love to travel, but sometimes the best part about traveling is coming home!

Steph

No comments: