Monday, March 3, 2008

Free Birth Session!

I'm not sure how many people know, but I am expanding my photography services to include Birth Photography. Now before you get gory images from 8th grade health class in your head, the photography that I offer is very discreet, tasteful and full of emotion. Here are links to 2 births that I have photographed:

Lynsey Brooke

Jackson Carey

And here is one that my business partner Callie did the birth and I did the Day 2 images:

Ethan Michael

I have such a passion for birth photography (and wish I could come up with a better name for it...suggestions always welcome! LOL). I think it is an amazing time in the life of a family.

So I am having a contest!!!!

I will be giving away a Free Birth Photography Session, a free Day 2 Session and a Coffee Table Book with the images from the birth and day 2. A total value of $1300!

So how do you get this amazing package? Just write me an e-mail. Tell me about yourself, your family and why this would be something that you would want.

I will read all of the submissions and will choose a winner. I can't wait to see what I hear.

So drop me an e-mail at Stephanie@831Photography.com. Please title the subject of the e-mail: Birth Photography Giveaway.

As with any contest, certain restrictions may apply. E-mail me if you want to know what the restrictions are.

Thanks and good luck to everyone!
Steph

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph,

It has been a while, but Jamie told me about your blog. I forgot that Amy had told me you were doing photography. Your blog is fantastic. I also really like the pictures you have with your new Birth Photography. They are so tasteful and nothing like I figured when I was reading the posting. I just started my own blog and am going to be adding more to it as it goes. Feel free to check it out. It is called The Finest Treasures and the url is http://thefinesttreasures.blogspot.com/

Talk to you soon,
Tim (your cuz in case you didn't realize from the people I mentioned)

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph,

Sure wish you could have been here to do birth photography for my 2 little guys. That's awesome! I like the title "Prelude to a life". You're very talented!

Stephanie Smith - 831 Photography said...

Thanks Jamie! I wish I could have been there too! (Would have been super hard with Logan since I was on bedrest! LOL)

I miss you guys!