Saturday, March 8, 2008

Blizzard 2008!


So if you live in Ohio, you are experiencing this right along with us.

If you don't....enjoy a little taste of the Blizzard that we are sitting in right now! Ian had a great time outside building an igloo. (It even had a window in it! LOL)

We are cozy in the house and for the most part are enjoying the storm from the indoors. I have decided that I love Ohio winters...but only if I don't have to go anywhere and I can watch them from the warmth of my house!

The first images were taken around lunch time. We have had even more snow since then.




In the next 3 images, you will see the progression of Ian finding a "snowball", throwing it at Shan, and Shan's playful reply!

Here is Ian peeking out of his igloo. (He called it a snow fort.)

Back into the fort!
These 2 pictures are Ian looking out through this window. (Shan took these because I was too short to see him!)


The neighborhood looks good in a blizzard!

Hope you enjoyed our images from the Blizzard of 2008! For those of you in warm weather...you don't know what winter truly is until you experience a blizzard in Ohio! (I think we have over 14 inches of snow and it is still snowing!)

Steph

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like Ian is having a ball, but I can't say that I'm envious of the snow! A couple snowfalls a year are fine with me, but when you're talking about blizzard conditions like that, I'm perfectly content in Oklahoma! Ian is just a doll, btw!

Lisa Christine Photo said...

Hey Stephanie! I'm about 20 minutes south of you and I can relate... I'm ready for spring :)

Lisa