Saturday, February 9, 2008

Random Shooting

No...not the kind with guns. Just the kind that I am determined to do to keep my hands on the camera during wedding slow season.

So periodically, I will be posting random shootings. They aren't going to be of anything in particular. But they will keep me working on my techniques and playing with my toys!

Here is today's Random Shooting.

This is the calendar in our office. We don't exactly use it to know if we are available or not, but it does help us have a visual on where we stand. Each of us has a color (I'm red...go figure!) and we put pins in on the dates that we are booked for weddings. I love seeing all of the pins up there and I missed it terribly while we were moving. (And now that we are in our own house, we have it attached to a cork board so that we aren't putting tons of holes in our walls!)

Anyway...that is today's Random Shooting!

Until Next Time!
Steph

No comments: