Friday, February 8, 2008

Free Wedding Package!!

Just thought I would throw this out there for any brides who may be planning a Destination Wedding for 2008.

I am offering my Gets you Covered package for FREE! (That is a $2000 value) It includes 2 photographers, Unlimited hours the day of the wedding, Unlimited locations the day of the wedding, a disk with watermarked web sized images (not suitable for printing) and an online gallery for your family and friends to see the images. All of that is free!!!

All I ask is that you pay for the travel to and from the destination for me and my 2nd shooter and provide us with a room where you will be staying for typically 4 nights. Lodging will vary based on location. We will even throw in some extra photography at your rehearsal!

Destination locations that qualify for this offer: Aruba, Jamaica...ooh I wanna take ya. Sorry...flashback. (Man I hope that doesn't show my age! LOL) Back to destinations.

Aruba
Jamaica
Bahamas
Mexico
Hawaii
Las Vegas
Virgin Islands

If your destination isn't listed on here, please feel free to contact me to see if your destination qualifies.

This is a great way to get fantastic photography for your destination wedding!

Hope to hear from you soon!
Steph

No comments: