Sunday, October 28, 2007

I love Fall!!!


Fall is my favorite season of the year. The changing of the leaves, the return to crisp, cool weather and Halloween! Now that I have kids, Halloween is a lot more fun. We have always had the tradition of going to get pumpkins and then carving them as a family. (Which essentially means Shan and I carve the pumpkins, Ian runs around like a wild man continually asking if we are done yet, and Christian trying to to get in the pumpkin when my back is turned and proceeding to melt down in tears when I take him away from it. LOL

Just thought I would share some pictures of my boys and our pumpkins. I just shoot these on my little point and shoot camera since it is faster and easier when I am chasing the boys, but I think it does an okay job.

Enjoy!
Steph




No comments: