Sunday, October 28, 2007

Giving Costumes their own Post

So I posted about my love of Fall, but I also can't help but be a proud Mom and share my boys in their Halloween costumes.

Ian, my 4 year old, decided that he was going to be Buzz Lightyear this year. Thank goodness! (We had to talk him into NOT being Clifford the Big Red Dog for the 3rd year in a row.)
Christian, my 1 year old, didn't really have a choice and didn't care what we made him. I found the cutest Frog costume, so that was his this year.Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Steph

PS: Christian didn't last long in his costume and the only pictures I have of him in it are from Boo at the Zoo. Ian, on the other hand, would live in his if I let him. (In fact, he wore it to Wal-Mart last night. Oh well...pick your battles! LOL)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting! Ian looks alot like your dad, I think. Loved the costumes too. Logan was Buzz last year so this year he is T-Rex. I'll post pictures this week.

Jamie