Thursday, March 15, 2007

A beautiful Ohio day...okay...not today. LOL

Tuesday and Wednesday were beautiful days in NE Ohio. Tuesday was the prettiest and I have been suffering from a major case of spring fever! So we packed up the kiddos and headed outdoors!

Shan and I took the boys to the Towpath in the Valley and went for a bike ride. (Shan got a new bike, mine got tuned up and we bought a bike trailer for the boys!)

I took a few nature shots. Here are a couple of some geese that were enjoying the day as well.



And how could I not include one of the kiddos. Here are Christian and Ian in the trailer.


The beginning was a lot of fun, but here is what it looked like at the end. LOL



Well...so much for a peaceful bike ride. At least the weather was great! Then more snow today...oh well. So is life in NE Ohio!

Until later!
Steph

1 comment:

Terry Michelle said...

I absolutely love the before and after of the boys! Hee Hee!