Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Smiths take on Cedar Point!

Photobucket



Ian had been begging to go to Cedar Point all summer, so the last Sunday before he went back to school, we went. The boys had such a great time. Christian even enjoyed most of the rides this time. He rode his first roller coaster, Woodstock Express, but I don't think he really enjoyed it too much. Ian and Christian both loved the bumper cars. Excuse the quality of the photos...I only took my point and shoot camera that day so they aren't as good as I could have gotten with my big camera. But I didn't feel like lugging the big camera around. I just wanted to enjoy the day! By the end of the day, Christian was evening putting a hand up!


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments: