Sunday, September 27, 2009

Congratulations Lyndsey and Bobby!

Photobucket



I was so excited to work with Lyndsey and Bobby. We hit it off from the first meeting and I knew we were going to have a great time. The day was beautiful. They were married at Highpoint Church in Clinton and had their reception at St. Haralambos in Canton. Lyndsey was so happy all day and it was just a lot of fun! The other unique part to their wedding is that it was the first one that I have shot completely alone in 8 wedding seasons. That was a very interesting experience. I definitely missed having my 2nd shooter, but I still rocked it out for them!


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Congratulations you two!!! I wish you the very best. Give Brayden some hugs from me!

No comments: