Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Bergevin Family

Photobucket



I got a great message that an old friend of mine had called into the office and was in desperate need of immediate pictures of her family. My friend Renee and her husband Jeremy are missionaries to Mongolia. They are back in the States for the next year and they needed and updated family photo for their prayer cards. They have 4 beautiful daughters (2 of which I hadn't met until the day I did the session!) Maggie is 7 years old, Lydia is 6 years old, Johanna is 4 years old and Clara will be 2 next month!

Renee and I have been friends since Kindergarten. I find it so hard to believe that I am old enough to have a friend for 27 years! LOL Since the session was last minute, I ended up taking my boys with me. It would have been fine if we had stayed at their house, but once we went to the park, it was more than I could handle. So no more will I take my children on photo shoots with me! This was the first and LAST time that will ever happen! LOL Christian did enjoy playing with Clara, so we will be sure to have a play date soon!

As you are saying your prayers, please remember Renee and her family. They are such wonderful, devoted Christians and I am proud to be her friend of 27 years!


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments: