Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Congratulations Krista and Rob!

Krista and Rob were married on January 17th at Glenmoor Country Club in Canton. They had a beautiful wedding and the dance floor was so full all night, that I couldn't even get on it to get images. I ended up having to do most of the dancing pictures from the fireplace or the edge of the dance floor.

The whole day was beautiful and you could feel the love and fun all around them.




There was an amazing floor to ceiling window in the Women's Locker Room, so we took advantage of it for some beautiful shots of Krista.



I don't think that Krista believed that the guys were going to pick her up. LOL








Now if you look closely at this image, you will see that Rob has his hand behind his back and you can see his best man on the edge of the frame. This was the moment that Bruce handed off the fake cake to Rob.

And this is what happened just moments later! At least he didn't do that with the real cake.

He did get her with a little icing though!





Thanks for having me to your amazing wedding! I had a great time!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

omg. I love that picture right after the cake pictures.. love it love it!!

they are all great actually! :)

Anonymous said...

Steph.....You guys did an AMAZING job. The pictures are too good to be true. I can't say I have one favorite. I am so happy we had you a part of our day. Having you and Shannon there to photograph our special moments was probably the best decision we made in the entire process. Thank you again.