Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Christmas in Kentucky

After a few days at home, we were off to Kentucky for Christmas with Shan's Mom and Step-Dad.

The boys got more presents and we had a nice time hanging out.



Shan even got in on the cooking and helped cook dinner. Isn't he stunning in his lovely apron?!?


I laid down on the couch to take a little snooze and I guess Christian decided to snooze with me. While I was sleeping, he climbed up on me and fell asleep. I woke up to see him fast asleep sitting on me. It was very sweet.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Green Tangerines Steph! THe last photo is THE AWESOME!

okay tell me, what really expensive lens was used for that shot?

Stephanie Smith - 831 Photography said...

The 50mm f/1.4

I love that lens! Not bad for under $400!

Heather Roach Photography said...

That last one is frickin' adorable. Love Shan in the apron too. haha.