Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Destination: Tortola

Hey everyone!

I have gotten way behind on my blogging...again! LOL But this time, I have a great excuse.

I have been trying to wrap things up and get ready for a destination wedding in Tortola, British Virgin Islands. Shan and I got in here in Tortola last night and are super excited to be working with Kirsten and Jason. (I am actually just second shooting for Shan...this is his wedding!)

Anyway, I am logged in online here in the resort lobby, so I am not going to type much right now. But I will give you a little video clip to hold you over...




Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's 30 degrees with freezing rain here today so I'm jealous! :-) Have fun!

View from the Hilltop said...

looks like so much fun!!! and warm!!!
have fun!!

1stLite Fine Art Portraits said...

Can there be any other comment besides.. WOW!

cpm637 said...

COME BACK FROM TORTOLA ALREADY!!!!

;-)

Stephanie Smith - 831 Photography said...

But it was so nice and warm and beautiful there! LOL

I'll update the blog tomorrow!