Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Jackson!

As if the football game wasn't enough in the day, immediately afterward, we got to participate in Jackson's 3rd birthday party. I cannot believe that he is 3 years old already. I was there when he was born!

He wanted a Woo-Woo Truck cake. (That is firetruck for those of you that don't speak 3 year old! LOL) My immensely talented sister-in-law, Ashley makes all of their birthday cakes and decorates them! We hung out with them on Saturday night and I helped in any way that I could to get the party ready for Sunday. But when it came to the cake, short of mixing up the batter, it was all Ashley!


Of course I have to throw in 1 picture of my newest nephew, Tyson. He is almost 9 weeks old in this picture and he smiles up a storm and talked to me for about 3 minutes straight on Saturday! I was there for his birth too and before I know it, it will be his 3rd birthday that I am blogging! *Sniff, sniff* They grow up too fast!

Peyton had the honor of reading all of the cards out loud to everyone. Surprisingly the kids would sit still and listen too!

The last present was a new 4 wheeler for Jack. They had it in the garage and opened the door for him to see it. He immediately jumped on and hit the gas! He knew exactly what he wanted to do and where he wanted to go. Unfortunately, the driveway was full of cars, so Uncle Shan and Daddy had to lift him over the cars to the grass before he could really get it going!

And being a true boy, he immediately headed across the street to the sand and gravel at the unfinished building sites! But the joy on his face is priceless!



Happy Birthday Jackson! Aunt Steph loves you very much and I was happy that I got to spend your birthday with you!

Love,
Aunt Steph

No comments: