Thursday, September 18, 2008

Congratulations Erin and Aaron!

Erin and Aaron were married on September 6th at Stan Hywet Hall in Akron, OH on the West Terrace. Their reception was at St. Thomas Orthodox. Their wedding was beautiful and I loved being with them. The emotions that I could feel between them made me fall in love with my job all over again. I love it when a couple really takes time to enjoy each other and take the time to absorb everything! They were such a fun couple to work with and they really made me feel great about my work. I can't even count how many times they thanked us for what we were doing and told us how amazing our work is. There is no higher honor than a happy client who makes you feel like the Queen of the Photography World!























Erin and Aaron...you guys are such great people! I hope that we can stay friends long into the future.

Steph

No comments: