Monday, March 31, 2008

Best of Weddings 2008!

What an awesome day!!!

Today we found out that we were selected as a 2008 Pick for The Knot Best of Weddings!!! I got the press release about that today and the banners that we can put on our website.

So here it is:



Just had to share more excitement from our world!!

Also, we are competing again in the Fox 8 Cleveland's Hot List...only this time in Akron/Canton and I would love all the votes we can get! Last year, we ended up in 3rd place in Cleveland!!

So here is the link if you want to vote for 831 Photography!

Fox 8 Cleveland's Hot List Voting

Thanks for sharing in our joy!!! God is very good to us!

Steph

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, Steph! Congratulations! I just went out and voted for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Stephanie!! I went out and voted for you, however I forgot to come back and post a comment here about this!!