Wednesday, January 16, 2008

2008...full speed ahead!

We are into a new year and a new wedding season. We just finished our bridal show at the John S. Knight Center and it was awesome! I loved getting the chance to meet new brides, grooms, family members and friends and getting the opportunity to talk with them more about their day.

Our new website should be up in just a few more days and I am soooooooooo excited! (Did I emphasize that enough!?!?! LOL) Our website is overdue for a new look and we are so thrilled to be getting it up soon. It will have new gallery images for everyone and video testimonials from past wedding clients. Be sure to keep checking our site for the new look!

Hope January is treating everyone well. (And I hope you have missed the illness that keeps getting passed around! My poor Ian has had 2 separate fevers in the last 12 days!)

Off to bed!
Steph

No comments: