Thursday, November 29, 2007

Guess I should back up a little...

I just posted the images from Christian's first haircut and I realized that I never explained how he got the scar on his nose. So I thought I would backup and give you a little background on it.

When Shan and I were working at a wedding several weeks ago, Christian was in his rocking horse and Ian, our 4 year old, lifted the back of it to help Christian touch the buttons on the TV. He lifted it too high and it ended up flipping the rocking horse over and Christian caught his nose on the edge of the TV stand.

Callie came over and took Christian to the emergency room for us since we were in Cleveland and had no way of getting home fast enough to take care of him. He ended up needing 10 stitches! I was so glad that Callie was able to take care of him for us. She is truly like his 2nd Mommy!

Here is a before and after picture of Christian. (Please excuse the quality. I wasn't exactly working on quality for these, just something to have it documented! And Christian was in no mood to let me take his picture.)

So now you know the story. The scar is getting lighter and I am trying to do everything I can to keep it from being a permanent scar. If you have any tips, I would love to hear them!

Steph

No comments: