Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Welcome to the World Lynsey!

In case you didn't want to read my previous novel, here are the links to the Prelude to a Life I did this last weekend. (For those who don't know, Prelude to a Life is my journalistic birth photography.)

Jessica and Nathan's Prelude to a Life Slideshow

Lynsey Brooke's Slideshow

I love my work! Where else would I get to capture such special moments in my clients lives. If anyone is expecting a baby, please call me about the Prelude to a Life. I promise you will love the results! All of my Prelude to a Life clients tell me that they can relive the emotions, the ups, the downs, the stress, the worry, the excitement, the joy of their baby's birth by seeing the images that I capture. (Okay...enough tooting my horn. I am just so excited to be able to do this that I want to do more!)

Enjoy!
Steph

No comments: