Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Congratulations Scott and Sarah!

Scott and Sarah had a very unique wedding on August 18th. They got married at Punderson Manor in Newbury, OH. It was mostly close family and friends and a very intimate wedding. As a twist to the traditional wedding, Scott and Sarah hired an acting troupe to do a Murder Mystery Weekend. It was affectionately dubbed "My Big Fat Mob Wedding". Throughout the weekend actors in the troupe would "die" and it was up to the guests to determine Who Dunnit! I am sure this will be the only time I get a chance to photograph crime scenes at a wedding. (Or at least I hope it is! LOL) They also had a karaoke contest instead of the traditional DJ. It was a lot of fun and very different from anything I have ever experienced. I had a great time and really enjoyed their wedding.

Scott and Sarah Schloss Wedding Slideshow

No comments: