Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Just another reason to love my job!!

I have been blessed to have the nicest brides, grooms and families to work with. These are just a few of the e-mails that I have received in the last couple of weeks. It is just another reason that I love what I do! Not only do I get to share in the most special times of my clients lives, but I love hearing how happy they are in the end.

Steph,
I want to thank you for doing such a wonderful job on Greg and Lindsey's wedding!
The video surprise is fantastic and I know they are thrilled with it!
Greg called me at 6:00 this morning to see it!
Again, Thanks for your professionalism and your ability to make everyone extra-comfortable...what a success!!
Sincerely,
Sharon & Mike Poprocki (Parents of the Groom from 07/07/07)


Steph,
Thank you so much for our surprise. We absolutely loved it! You did an awesome job! The pictures look great and we'll have a difficult time selecting our favorites.
Thanks again!
Ryan and Michelle Krieg (Groom and Bride from 7/20/07)


Wow!! You are amazing. Those are the best pictures from a wedding that I have every seen. Too bad that we didn't have you for our wedding thirteen years ago. I would like to order some of the prints when they are available. All three of my children were in Michelle & Ryan's wedding.

Super job!! I'll keep your information for future plans (family portrait) and recommend you to anyone that I know that is getting married. Nice meeting you.

Best regards,

Anthony & Chris DiGiacobbe (John-Jr. Usher, Annamarie-Flower Girl, Paul-Ring Bearer) (Parents of Usher/Ringbearer/Flowergirl from 7/20/07)


Hey Stephanie....

Loved the slide show! That was really great! Do you know when the pictures will be loaded up? Everyone keeps asking me, and I really didn't know.

You did an awesome job..and we couldn't be happier.

Thanks,
Jenna and Kevin (Bride and Groom from 7/14/07)


Thanks so much, everyone just LOVED this slide show.
You have done a great job and will be highly recommended.
Although I hope it isn't too soon, we will see you when Meg gets married. :)
Prudy (Mom of Bride from 7/20/07)


Just a note of thanks for the initial video from our son and daughter-in-law's recent wedding. It is excellent! We are looking forward to the rest of the photos as well. You did an outstanding job for Kevin and Jenna and if the final product is anything like the video, they will be extremely pleased.
Thank you again for doing such a great job at their wedding.
Sincerely,
John and Debbie Curtis (Parents of the Groom from 07/14/07)


I love my job....no wait...not my job....my passion!

No comments: