Thursday, July 19, 2007

Boudoir Sessions

Have you been considering a Boudoir session as a present for your boyfriend, fiance or husband? Well, you are in luck!

I am scheduling session blocks for a marathon Boudoir day. I am still determining where I want to do them, but I am planning them for Sunday, August 19th. I am scheduling sessions for 2 hours long each. The cost will be $300 and will include a session album as well. We will also have a pre-session consultation so that we can talk about what you are looking for in your session.

As a bonus....the first 5 girls to mention my blog when booking a session will receive their sessions for HALF OFF! That's only $150 for a 2 hour session and a session album!!! Can't beat that! (And I will get to see who is REALLY reading my blog! LOL)

If you are interested, drop me an e-mail and I will see what time blocks I have left open. Stephanie@831Photography.com

Thanks!
Steph

No comments: