Sunday, June 10, 2007

Congrats Nathan and Chelsea!

Nathan and Chelsea were married on June 1st. I was very happy that they chose me to capture their day. We started early in the morning with the girls getting ready and then my husband, Shan, went to the hotel where the guys were getting ready. The day was full of Serbian traditions and it was a great party. The night ended with Nathan stealing Chelsea away. Click here to view their wedding slideshow:

Nathan and Chelsea's Wedding

Congrats Guys!
Steph

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We can't thank you enough for everything you did!! Not only did you take amazing pictures that captured the whole essence of the day, but you were there for us no matter what we needed! It was great that you rode on the bus with us and got to know us all better. I will recommend you to everyone I know! Thank you again for everything!! I can't wait to get our albums so I can look at the pictures over and over!